GREENLAND ICE CAP, UNSUPPORTED and UNASSISTED, approx 500KM. MARCH 2012.
A chronicle of my first ever Arctic crossing. In fact, my first ever expedition! As part of a 2 man team I will cross the Greenland ice cap, covering approximately 500km taking around a month. I will be pulling up to 100kg on a pulk across the ice in temperatures as low as minus 40 degrees Celcius. With no previous experience to call on, you can follow my attempt to transition from expedition layman to Arctic adventurer.

New website launched!

In between dragging tyres around and various other training regimes I've finally managed to complete the new website for this challenge.  It is online now at:

This site is now the main portal for all things related to this challenge, including my blog.

ArcticVirgin.info will be the main portal for all things, effective immediately.  This blog has been moved onto the new domain and is available by selecting the "Blog" menu from the sites navigation bar.  Subscriptions to this blog will automatically carry over onto the new blog so you don't need to do anything.

Thanks to everyone who has followed so far!  Things are really starting to get rolling now so I hope to retain you as a regular visitor to the new site as I add more exciting features!!

Andy - The Arctic Virgin

P.S.  If you have any issues with your RSS/Atom/Reader feeds subscription then you can access my feed again directly at http://feeds.feedburner.com/ArcticVirgin

No comments:

Post a Comment